So its post midnight and you suddenly crave for some good food. Mumbai is a city where no one ever sleeps hungry. No matter what time it is, you can always get something to munch on. If you are one of the sophisticated lot, and wish to try something fancy at one of the 5 stars in mumbai, you can try the Mid-night buffet available at the following places.
- Marine Plaza (Marine Drive)
- Hilton Mumbai (Earlier known as Le Meridien) (Near International Airport)
- Grand Hyatt (Near International Airport)
- Intercontinental Hotel (Near International Airport)
- Mariott (Juhu)
- Grand Maratha Sheraton (Near International Airport) **No more Midnight buffet served
- Oberoi, now called Hilton (Nariman Point)
- Novotel (Earlier know as Holiday Inn) (Juhu)
- Taj President (Cuffe Parade)
- Taj Lands End (Bandstand)
If the Mid-night buffet is not available at any of the above places, they do have 24-hour coffee shops where you will surely get something to munch on.
Out of all these, Novotel Juhu is the cheapest. They charge Rs 575 + taxes. The buffet is not really wide spread, but you do have a good number of options. Know a fantastic place to have good food in the middle of the night, why not share it with us in the comments section?